QUALITY CONTROL MAnager
ONLY LOCAL DC (MD, VA) AREA RESIDENTS WILL BE REVIEWED
We are an established General Contractor with an excellent reputation in Governmental Contracts, as well as the Commercial Market, with a Quality Control Manager opening. We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager to be a major contributor to the overall success of each project. The Company is Committed to Excellence and is looking for personnel who will contribute to the Company’s growth.
The essential role of this position is to:
Effectively manage and execute assigned projects to include effective communication with superintendents, clients, and sub-contractors to ensure projects meet designated timelines and budgets.
1. Ensure compliance with stringent contract and owner quality requirements.
2. Implement multiple levels of quality control for various and concurrent trades.
3. Prepare comprehensive, project-specific QC plans.
4. Produce detailed daily reports in electronic format.
5. Conduct daily field inspections; verify material deliveries to project site.
6. Provide reviews and sign-off of Project-As-Built and project deliverables prior to submission.
7. Provide and review submittals, RFI logs, and other project-related materials in a timely manner.
8. Prepare QC punch lists.
9. Perform preparatory meetings as required by the specifications.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. 8 years of construction experience.
2. Current CQC certification from USACE with 5 years quality control experience as a QC Manager.
3. Past experience working on projects as a CQC inspector for the Federal Government.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
1. Cover Letter.
2. Resume, including project list.
3. References (3).
4. Salary requirements